Member Madness Play-In Weekend

frescoelmo

• Head Moderator

2nd Annual Member Madness Play-In Announcement

Friends and family alike!  We would like to announce the play-in seeds for this year's 2nd Annual Member Madness.  Derived from the most difficult of formulas (random number generator) we have finally reached the point of no return...  The play-in week!  The brackets, to be unveiled later tonight, were randomly chosen after the league gave the selection committee its input on who they thought they should be in the contest.  However, not enough members were chosen, so people were randomly selected based on age, post count, and quality of their sisters.

Play-in brackets:

#7 Seed AARP Member Division: ErectionForOvechkin Vs. RandomHero

Woah!  This match up highlights two new members, both of which have barely had a chance to get their feet wet in the Victory Hockey League!  Who will flex their muscle in this rookie blood bath?

#7 Seed Nemos Division: Maxy Vs. RomanesEuntDomus

A seasoned veteran against a very familiar simulation league foe...  Bring it on!  If someone can tell me what that shit means in Latin I will agree!

#8 Seed Racial Slurs Clint Eastwood Made In Gran Torino Division: Corco Vs. Turner

Take a look at this heavyweight bout.  A VHL general manager takes on the fan favorite from the dairy state.  Who would have imagined seeing something like this in the opening play-in seed round?

#7 Seed "No I'm A Guy, Give Me 2 Popsicle Sticks And A Rubber Band... I'll Find A Way To Fuck It Like A Filthy MacGuyver" Division: Aenir Vs. MapFreak

In one corner...  Someone who can't get enough of the globe (literally).  In the other corner...  Aenir. This calls for a quality "O.o".

After reviewing this tasty play-in that will open up in a matter of hours, only one word comes to mind...  Palpable.

Enjoy!

-Mgmt