Bog Quietly Putting in Work

TurnDaddy

Niko Bogdonavic isn't the best rookie in the league, in fact he's not even the best rookie on his team, but that does not mean he is not contributing. The rookie defenseman is currently finding his stride more and more as each game comes and goes. 

"This Riga team has a ton of options. Every night the star will be someone different. I am not disappointed in being the second best rookie on my team. Not at all. Everyone on that team knows we're just that, a team. We contribute where we can and when we are asked. As a defenseman I am not all that interested in scoring goals, sure they are nice, but I am interested in stopping the other team. I am learning from one of the best in Phil and I strive to improve every game. Second best rookie on my team means nothing in terms of someone trying to slander me or make me upset. It means our team is loaded and can hopefully make a run to the playoffs and even further, to a Continental Cup championship. If I am second best the entire season that is okay. We all have our roles to play."