Comment on progressing

jRuutu

press-conference-with-the-media-picture-

I have been working hard in the practice lately and because of that, I can happily announce that I have managed to put my scoring to 95! That will hopefully bring a lot of good for Quebec Meute as a team and of course for me personally, I try to be more of a two way defender who has that offensive upside, great shot goes a long way with that. I have so far scored 13 goals, whopping 8 of those on the powerplay. That is the area where I will more than likely score most of my goals, hard in todays VHL to score from the point on 5v5, the simple fact that there is so many guys between you and the goal makes it harder, on the PP it´s easier because you got bit more space and with talented puckmoving forwards, the PK unit is forced to move when they try to cover all the possible angles, that also increases my changes in finding the open net.  Now with 95 scoring, I´m confident that my shot is more accurate than before, power has always been there - just matter of fine tuning the part where my shots will eventually go when they leave my stick. I don´t want to put too much pressure on rest of the year, but I´m hoping I reach the 30 goal mark, tough target- roughly 30 more games to go and I need 17 goals, but hey - gotta have goals!