Pwayoffs

jRuutu

The most exciting moment of the year is here, playoffs! Quebec finished first in our own division, so we still got some time to work on everything before the action starts, but we are still keeping close eye on the games that are going on at the moment. One of the teams will be coming against us on the second round after all, so gotta be well prepared. Not sure which team I would like to face the most, I kinda hate every team in the league and the way I see it, they are there to stop me from having my open market celebration back in Finland with the cup, so no matter who is coming against Quebec, we will go hard from the start and make sure we will be in the finals.

Personally I have been taking it bit more easily in the practice lately,  for example only took part in the morning skate today and skipped the afternoon workout. It´s the weekend and everything + I need the extra rest and another +, I´m the captain, so you know.

For the Quebec fans, get ready and make sure you have the time to watch our games, not 100% sure when we play our first game, but my guess is roughly on Wednesday or Thursday, so be there or you miss the magic.