Spirit in the sky

jRuutu

31 games played right now, I have scored nine goals in those. Not a bad record for a defender, but there is something else that stands out in my stat totals - it´s the game winning goals. I´m actually first in the league right now with seven game winning goals! Leblanc has seven as well, so we have to share the number one spot and there are multiple guys right behind us with six, five and four game winning goals, so it´s really hard to predict who might end the year with most game winning goals.

But either way - nine goals in 31 games and seven of those are game winning goals! Not sure what I should think about or what you guys should think about that, I guess the only thing that I can say right now is that don´t leave me open, I´ll let the holy slapper sing!  But if you try too hard to cover me, someone from the forwards is going to have bit more space and I think we all know what will happen when the forwards we have here get bit more space, you will hear the Bears goal song!

What comes down to goals in general, I´m hoping to reach 20 goals this year, if I manage to keep firing like I have so far, should reach that!

That is all for today!