Random quote

hedgehog337

I was about to write yet another article about the S61 draft, but then forum has decided to stop this plan. Well, so I'll just spit some random bullshit here.

Riga didn't even make the playoffs. What a sad life, I wanted to extend Riga lead in all-time playoff appearance. Now I'll have to wait 2-3 seasons to add another couple of playoff attendances. Also, I'm curious how I'll build Riga this time. Last time, I got kinda luck with Freddy and Locke...and with King as well. Now I don't think I'm gonna get a luck cause GM's are solid here and won't do a bad deal, if only in a long-term.

I have three firsts, one second and couple of thirds. So I have a lot of chances to draft some future superstars and steal, but I gotta be careful. We know that even the first pick isn't 100% safe, even though looks like the TOP 3 isn't even planning to slow down. Also, I need a goalie now. Luckily, this draft has two good draftee goalies so I may grab one of them.

Waiting for the SEA/DAV blockbuster too. At least Bana is hyping this trade for real.

Also, go Helsinki! I need that 15th pick.