The Wild's Redemption (Article)

Saskatoon-Yesterday, Dylan Nyugen, Ryuu Crimson, and Kevin Weekes visited a Local Ice Rink in Saskatoon to surprise kids who were promised for the Wild Mascot to visit them, but waited for nothing. So Dylan, Ryuu and Kevin went to pick them up and brought them to the Wild Arena. They gave them their own jerseys with their numbers and they played a game against each other. It was treated like a VHLM game with the goal horns and the announcers. The seats were full and the kids had the best time of their life.

"I was so touched by how happy they looked when we appeared. They were so happy." Ryuu Crimson said.

One of the parents said, "Hearing my son's name when he scored a goal was the best thing ever. I am so proud of him and I am thankful this happened." And one of the kids, Goh Lee, said, "Being the goalie was so awesome, thank you Dylan Nyugen, Ryuu Crimson, and thank you to my most favouritist Goalie in the world, Kevin Weekes! As soon as I saw him, I swear I fainted."

Ryuu says that he wants to do something like this again, and hopes to watch these kids become stars. "There was this Left Winger, Ethan Kapuan, he was so shy but he played like a NHL Player, I really hope I get to see him become a VHL Player and hopefully mentor him. That's what I love about doing stuff like this. Seeing them accomplish their dreams and knowing you were a part of that is amazing."