I fought the GM and the GM won

jRuutu

Training camp is over and all eyes are set on the start of regular season. Personally these are historical times, first getting drafted and now starting my professional career at the highest level - the dream. I would not be doing my job as a rookie if I did not at least try where the limits go. Unfortunately I learned the hard way what happens when you try to act smart with Beaviss - the general manager of Quebec Meute.

The incident happened on the third day of training camp, players were on the ice and Beaviss was on the bench talking with few reporters - cameras were there as well. Naturally I saw this and decided to skate to the bench, when I was near the bench I said the following words: Hey Beaviss - could you get me bottle of water?

Beaviss was not amused and asked me to come closer, I did so and at that moment I knew I made a mistake. He grabbed me from my jersey and yanked me to the bench. Then he sat on top of me and kept doing the interview. I tried to get up, but could not. When he was done with the interview, he asked me to get him bottle of water. I promised to do whatever he wants as long as he takes his sweaty ass away from my face.

From there on I have tried to act nice and things have gone well. Quite surprised by Beaviss and his strength, I´m not the smallest guy out there and had full equipment on, but still he ragdolled me  without any trouble.