Ryuu Crimson's offseason

-True North Strong and Free-

Ryuu Crimson has just gotten an offer from True North Gear. A 250 000 dollar contract that will last 3 years. "Funny thing about the offer. He offered me a contract immediately after I spoke about my interest, literally 5 minutes later. We talked about it. The dude is awesome. I would accept any offer, and I told him that I was fine with no money. The guy responds by giving me a 250 000 dollar contract and 3 years."

Ryuu Crimson has also agreed to use their equipment. "Honestly, I like their gear the best. The gear is very comfortable and is very flexible. It is really good and I would recommend my teammates to try it. Their sticks are great."

"Sir, did they pay you to say that?" A reporter asked.

Ryuu laughed and replied, "No, I mean it."

-Young Star vs VHLM Graduate-

More news, he met up with Brick Wahl and asked him to do a shootout.

"I went up to the guy and he accepted. Wahl is an amazing goalie and is so tall. The way he plays is kind of unorthodox but it is still a very effective strategy. It is like a mix of Fleury and Hasek's strategies. But he executes it very well. I actually had 40 shots on him and no goals. I got another guy and we tried together to get a goal but it was no use. He made a beautiful Hasek styled save." 

Ryuu Crimson had a lot to say about this young star. "I really hope I get to play with him, and not against him because if he was goalie, I would probably fail every shot and go crazy because of that. He is so tall and a great person in general. I think I've played against him once before, back in my Junior A days, but I'm sure we lost 4-0. I really like his work ethic. He is really good."

The Rookie was very impressive at training camp and has a bright future.

"If he ends up becoming the first overall draft pick I hope he doesn't become a complete bust like me. The dude has a lot of potential."

-World Cup-

Crimson and the Mercenaries got fourth place in the World Cup, Crimson scoring some goals in the process. Despite losing in a shutout in the Bronze Medal round and the losses, they did relatively well.

"I think we did well, considering we were just drafted and some of us having no experience whatsoever. It was fun, but I prefer Team Asia like we did in the World Juniors. But, this is not the Juniors anymore, so I guess I'll deal with it. It was still great though. I made a lot of friendships and I hope to be better in future World Cups and finally win the illusive Gold Medal."

Crimson might see that gold medal in his hands one day, who knows. Two times was he close to becoming a champion, two times was he disappointed. We're cheering you on Crimson.