random quote #7

hedgehog337

So Riga started this season very well. Currently we're first which is nice. Calgary and Quebec are somewhere beinnd at #4 and #5, but I assume they'll bounce back anyways. We're gonna have a lot of Toronto and Quebec games coming up and I'd like to see us getting majority of points out there. We actually have a big chance on doing it. The only guy who might ruin it is my rookie goalie who somehow rebounded from that horrible third period against Calgary. But in overall, I like this season so far.

Randoms is getting points. Somehow. 10 points in 13 games, that's surprising. But then, we have a similar player who is playing in VHL since like S59 and was having decent stats in a big league. That guy is David Kiaskov. So perhaps my welfare dude is gonna have a similar career. But right now, I'm more curious about his future. I won't be surprised of Beaviss gonna sell him to some other team cause it's hard to imagine he can play in a contender team yet. But then, we have Jose Gonzalez who's not having a lots of TPE but still playing a 7th forward. So we shall see.

the quote is done

2 TPE goes to Kallis

Edited by hedgehog337