Kendrick Joins the Party

This past week has been a busy one on the new site, but not all for the most positive reasons. Now obviously we are all here because of a horrible circumstance but it's going to work out. For the past week trying to relay information and copy over some things we have on file has been a tedious task. We have come a long way and their are plenty to thank for that. Just stopping in to say that some of the stuff I have done won't be seen (mostly edits) but I am back full time and updating should be good to go for most people. Back to retain my updating title as the #1 person all-time. Not sure of the status of the other updaters but once we get going it should be a good focus for the three we had. Next up would to determine who we have lost in different spots and see what needs to be filled by members who smoothly made the transition over here. Obviously we still have to find some people so the best course of action to send our link to any site you have ever shared it too, again. Think of this as another recruitment project and everyone here benefits as a community if we do so. So lets go get this thing striving again!

I stole your updating job during the last week and you can gladly have it back. 

Meh we had to get everything over here, I wasn't too concerned. I'd imagine if one of the other updaters doesn't come here you would be a good candidate.