Mark Gebauer on Sponsorship Shield

Sova

"I will be happy to be playing for UB games and also the biggest part for me is to test myself against the top players of the league. The tournament is for fun in the first place of course but I would be lying if i said i don really want to dangle past some of those VHL defenders that have been making fun of me for being undrafted and playing in the minors but well we will see how it all turns out, in the end, it also is about representing the Brand that we signed with and I am more than happy to be doing so. UB games was part of my childhood as I have always been playing video games until late at night to the dismay of my parents if I might add but still I have fond memories of it and to this day I sometimes turn on my YKick270 to play some games on it but now it is just an issue of not having enough time to do so but if I am in the next edition ill buy it for sure just to be able and show that to my friends and family and tell them that it was worth the time i spend playing late at night."