random quote #12

hedgehog337

Yeah, I'm back with another random quote. I have some free time to get max TPE for Randoms so I'm doing this. Beaviss is happy probably, but in reality he's very likely trying to sell this dude since Quebec's cap situation is not that good. So he gotta get rid of someone. My first guess is Gonzalez since he's inactive. And then he could say good bye to either Weyed or Randoms. I don't think LPLL is safe as well.

So let's talk about this upcoming draft. Despite winning championship I have a shit ton of pick and very likely I will draft. The first question is - draft a dude who passed the 200 TPE mark and give some garbage minutes or get a player who won't be up. And probably this is the only question lol. This is actually another good draft. Worse than S63, but comparing to S43-60 drafts this is still a blessing. Don't want to shit on S52-54 drafts cause these were nice too, but very few first gens. In this draft, only two of all active draftees are recreates. That's really nice. I've heard some talks about expansion already, but looks like commishes will wait for some time and will make this happen somewhere in S66-67 if the next drafts will be as good as the last four.

So yeah, I hit 200 words again.

2 TPE goes to Randoms