Wolfe "Disappointed" In Himself

InstantRockstar

The Las Vegas Aces are on a roll, they've made ideal changes to the organization to bring in the best of the best and because of these changes, they've seen their squad just completely destroy the competition. And while this destruction is happening and one of their waiver claims Denver Wolfe is having the time of his life in America and with his new team, he cannot help but feel disappointed by his recent play. Each of the teams "top" performers are seeing their stats fluctuate positively however Wolfe has been keeping track of his decline, and this is what he's had to say..,

"I don't blame anyone for this lack of success on my side, it's simply what's happening with me, however I do see my ice time substantially decrease and because of this and my shift in who I am playing with, I've noticed my production just plummet, I cannot get back into my groove. I am hoping I can continue to perform the way I did when I first joined the Aces however I am just happy to be here and I hope moving forward I can be an even bigger piece to our cup push puzzle." 

It was revealed that Goonie, Denver Wolfe's player agent and the GM of Las Vegas Jubo sat down to speak about Wolfe's performance, his decrease in ice time and much more, and we're hearing the meeting went very well, it was reassuring, uplifting and made Denver feel good about his future with the team. More on this will be made available if any further information comes about this situation in the Vegas area.