random quote #20

hedgehog337

Now let's talk about Randoms again. Last week, I was mentioning him as the potential candidate for the RoTY. Nothing really changed this week. He had good set of games in last two days and he finished first in point aming rookies. So I imagine him being one of main guys for that. I don't think Zabby is going to be considered at this point. Other ones are having more chances. Ylonen also has less points than my dude, but he's also a center so I think award commitee will look at his FO %. Ryan Sullivan had a good defensive year and also a +6 in a so-so team. So yeah, he looks like a good contender too. There is also Brick Wahl. .914 might not the best percentage in the VHL league, but I guess it's still good enough for being mentioned. He was nice for a goalie who was playing in another non playoff team. Anyways, I think Randoms is still better than all of NY guys. I'm not sure about Brick and won't even be surprised if the roty award goes to him. But I believe my side kick player is still close. He has most points scored, goals scored and most hits. -12 isn't the worst stat either (only being beaten here by Sullivan Jr.).

So I hope he wins. Thank you.

That's it and I'm out.

2 TPE goes to Randoms