random quote #21

hedgehog337

So the VHL season ended with a sweep from Toronto. Oh god. It was a decent season for us, but we couldn't really finish what we started. Blowing a Victory Cup and losing game 7 in home. What a shame.

So now I'm having some problems to solve. expansion draft is gonna take one player from me, but that's not the worst thing. The cap is going to make my life a bit more diffcult since I'll likely need to sell someone or even some guys. Another thing is I have the 5th pick which doesn't do very much for me. Like I even have the money for a draftee now, aha. So I need somehow to make a first round swap with some other team. I did a second round swap with Vancouver earlier today so now it's only about that first round. What a shame - I have a decently high pick which is a liability for me at this moment. Fuck you Helsinki.

So I'd expect the draft being dragged out for a bit if I won't sell it by that time. But that's the next Friday so I'll have a week for that lol. I guess it's not that bad eh?

2 TPE goes to Kallis