Hans Gruber Joins Expansion Team

leafssteen

Welcome to our show! Today we sit down with German forward, Hans Gruber. Yesterday one of the VHLM expansion teams added Hans to their roster hoping to give them more depth up front! That team is no other then the Philadelphia Reapers!!

Interviewer: Hans Gruber, how do you feel about joining the Reapers?

Hans: It’s a great feeling to join a franchise such as this one, You know one that is just starting out since it’s the very first year. It’s definitely a unique experience to be able to be a part of it, although it might be a bit of a rough year as I know that we’re just going to maybe have to deal with some bumps along the way. Especially getting used to everything but I think we’re going to be able to put a good team together and give 110% every night. I will work hard every night & hopefully positive results will follow!

Interviewer: How does it feel to be one of the first players to ever put on a Reapers jersey?

Hans: It’s a real honour, to be apart of VHLM history is special. Not every player gets to say they were on the ice for a franchises’ first game. I’d also like to be able to say I scored the teams first goal, so be on the lookout for that.

Thanks Hans for your time & thank you to all the viewers! We will continue to sit down with VHLM players leading up to the season!

Edited by leafssteen