Raphael Nazarians on the Saskatoon Wild

LIL V O D AK

During the VHLM draft, Raphael didn't know where he was going to get drafted.  Raphael didn't think much of it, he responded with, "To be honest with you I didn't think about it I was just at the hockey rink practicing my shots.  It wouldn't matter what team drafted me I would still play my hardest, and continue to work hard.  Although I secretly wanted to play for the Saskatoon Wild, since they were the team that gave boy from Armenian a chance to prove that he could be a great player."   When Raphael would out about the news that he had been selected by the Saskatoon Wild be was ecstatic, saying, "Man when I found out, I was incredibly happy, I always loved the city of Saskatoon and the province of Saskatchewan!  I'm going to work hard and prove to the team and every that passed me up in the draft that I could be a great player with high potential!"  After the draft, Raphael wanted to make his game more balanced and to make it more efficient.  With his GM Peace and his new AGM Plate.  Raphael also has been reunited with his great friend and teammate Dissanayake. Only time will tell what happens next with the Saskatoon Wild.

Word Count

Edited by LIL V O D AK