VHLM Prediction: Days 33-64

TsarPeter

VHLM PREDICTION: DAYS 33-64

My previous predictions have been rather terrible and the format was awful as well, so I remade the entire thing. Make sure to check out my media spot for a further look at each team so far.

Team | W-L-OT | PTS | Position

Halifax 21st | 25-7-4 | 54 | First

Halifax is just the best team in the league, and they have their elite goalie,  Chase, backstopping for them. Enough said.

Minnesota Storm | 24-8-4 | 52 | Second

Minnesota is currently majorly underperforming, and I don’t think it will take long for the team to jump into Second place.

Las Vegas Aces | 21-9-6 | 48 | Third

Las Vegas, although they have performed as expected, and will continue to do so, just compete with the team projected at #2.

Houston Bulls | 21-11-4 | 46 | Fourth

Houston seems to be overperforming, but they are good enough to stay in the top 4 teams in the league. 21 wins seem about the right range for double their games played.

Yukon Rush | 18-12-6 | 42 | Fifth

I predict that Yukon’s underperforming players will step up and start getting points, allowing Yukon to go on a tear and get into fifth place.

Ottawa Lynx | 15-17-4 | 34 | Sixth

Ottawa is honestly not that impressive of a team, and there is little reason to believe that they can make the playoffs whatsoever

Saskatoon Wild | 11-18-7 | 29 | Seventh

Saskatoon should be happy that Philly is so terrible because otherwise, they would be last by a mile.

Philadelphia Reapers | 9-22-5 | 23 | Eighth / Last

Philly is just terrible. Honestly, there is no valid reason for me to predict them anything higher than last in the VHLM.