Julius Freemans' Response to the Week One Ranking

rjfryman

1 hour ago, Tagger said:

While he is only sixth out of the first-generation players in TPE, Julius Freeman may actually be the most exciting member of this draft class. While he's 34 TPE off being the top first-gen in this draft, that's only because Freeman has been in the league for just three weeks. If you compare that to the seven weeks that Karl Jurri has been in the league, it would be more than fair to speculate that, had Freeman joined at the deadline, he would have without doubt been the number one first-gen in this draft class. One of the activities that has helped him nearly eclipse 150 in just three weeks is his participation in the lottery, which can grant players very attractive prizes, such as the 10 TPE prize Freeman earned at the end of February. 

While it is an honor to be on the list at all, I do not want this to get to my head. If anything I want this to push me further. At the end of the day, I don't know if I will be at the top of the draft when you look at some of the people who are already near the top. Triple H is one of the best players in this coming draft and he is using his experience to his advantage. He is the benchmark I am going up against whether I am a new player or not. Currently, I sit at 8 overall but the problem now lies with the steady growth rather than the explosive start. I looked through every piece of literature I could get my hands on in order to get better and created charts and graphs to see which is the most efficient way I can grow but now I stand in the middle of the road where all I can do is push forward and consistently grow with what I am given. The only things at this point that can help with large pushes are things that are not in my control. I can see if I can find anyone who is interested in joining, I can continue to push and be a part of the community to get more lottery. I can wish upon a star that my fantasy team does well and my predictions come true. The only way for me to gain on some of my co-draftees is either they slow down or I get lucky in some of the things out of my control but I will say one thing. I am not slowing down.

Words - 289