Davison reacts to trades

Bayley

Goaltender Finn Davison has really been impressed lately with the work of his General Manager. A week after calling out his coach and everyone else with the punishment being handed down by the VHL, Finn had a few words about the recent trades that his General Manager has executed. 

"I guess we are all in, aren't we? I mean, we traded Cayden Saint who really played well for us last year and Connor McDavid, but we brought back two guys who are going to be absolute studs for us. We are talking about scoring winger Ryuu Crimson and Shawn Glade. I cannot wait to see Shawn suit up and play in front of me. That is going to be an upgrade, he will fit in perfectly with the rest of our squad. We then go out and get Veran Dragomir. We are talking about a guy who scored 55 goals and had 120 points last season for Seattle. Wow, I cannot wait to see what he can do in a Davos Uniform."

After speaking critically, Davison seemed to change his tone a bunch when looking at what his General Manager did recently with these trades. It'll be interestung as his contract is set to end at the end of this current season with Dragomir, Smith also expiring. Can they afford to keep Davison long term?