Introducing Jaxon White

jhatty8

Jaxon White is a 6'4 220-pound beast from the land down under. As a young lad, White was inspired to be a hockey player by watching Hall of Fame defensemen Fabio Jokinen. Jaxon is largely unknown but the Mexico City Kings decided to take a chance on the raw defensemen. White agreed to do an interview with a radio show hoping to get his name out there.

MCRS: Hello and welcome back to the Mexico City Radio Station! In the news today, an earthquake has struck the Eastern border of Mexico and the presidential race is getting heated! But first, we have an exclusive interview planned with up and coming hockey star Jaxon White. Our own Kings picked up the young defensemen a few days ago and he has agreed to answer a few questions live on our show! But first, let's hear from our sponsors.

MCRS: And we are back ladies and gentlemen! I was just told that Jaxon White is here right now so let's get this show on the road! Jaxon, how have the past few days been?

JaxonG'day mate! I am stoked to be here right now. I never imagined that I would be a pro hockey player! When I was just a wee lad watching Fabio, I only dreamed of coming to the big leagues. I will say that the trip has me rooted. Straya already feels like a million miles from here. But I'm ready to make my mark.

MCRS: We are running out of time here so I will ask you one more question Jax. Have you met the team and how do you feel about them?

JaxonThe Kings are amazing! They sent me heaps of equipment already and I'm all ready to play some hockey. The team helps me loads and our coach is grouse!

MCRS: Well that's all the time we have today! Thank you for coming on the show Jaxon.

JaxonMy pleasure.

WC: 325

Edited by jhatty8