Claimed:What is going on in Moscow?

d3vilsfire

In a tough European Conference, the Moscow Red Wolves sit in 5th place of their division despite being the 7th best team in the VHLM. Despite not being in the playoff run, the players of the Moscow Red Wolves are playing some of their best hockey.

“I go out there and play my hardest every game,” said S37 draftee and sole member of the Red Wolves S37 draft class, Kitsume Yamasaki, “I really enjoy all the playing time I am getting here.”

taiwan-hosts-fledgling-asian-ice-hockey-

Kitsume Yamasaki currently has 39 points in 27 games and is 3rd in scoring on his team.

Percy Miller, who was originally drafted by the Turku Outlaws but requested a trade as a result of minimal play time, has performed relatively well playing right wing for the Moscow Red Wolves. Miller currently has 28 points in 26 games this season, good for 4th on the team in scoring.

“It is nice to have my wishes granted by GM Bruce Wayne,” said Miller, “I am really happy to be getting first team minutes.”

VHLM veteran Boone Cassidy has proven that he is one of the best in the VHLM. Cassidy currently has 50 points in 27 games, and his 1st in scoring for the Red Wolves

cammalleri.jpg

“It is unfortunate that Cassidy has so far been unable to make the transition into the VHL,” said GM Bruce Wayne, “But I am glad that he still plays for the Red Wolves.”

In the Red Wolves inaugural season, they are 10-15-2. Not too bad for a first season in a new environment.

“We take each game one-by-one and try our best to win each one,” said Boone Cassidy, “but of course it is difficult to win them all.”

Despite the relatively average season, the citizens of Moscow are quite exuberant about the team.

“Our wishes have come true,” said a middle-aged fan, “I am so happy to have a team here in Moscow.”

The profits for the Red Wolves have also increased by ten-folds. With brand new, state-of-the-art facilities, the Red Wolves provide an excellent atmosphere for both fans and staff.

Red Wolves’ merchandise has also hit record sales.

“We have so many jersey sales that it is tough to keep our stock of jerseys up,” said a local store manager, “the Red Wolves have definitely helped increase business here in Moscow.”

With the increased profits and overall performance, talks and rumors of possible sponsorships are floating around. According to sources, the Red Wolves jersey’s and apparel will be sponsored by Reebok, but the player gear will not be sponsored by Reebok.

“Unlike many teams, and other hockey leagues, players do not have individual sponsors here in Moscow,” said Team Owner Brendan Chen, “instead we have team sponsors who provide top of the line gear for the players.”

ccmplp-categhero-golplayerprice4-550_0.j

As a result, there is a deal in the works for a sponsorship from CCM to provide the players gear.

“A deal is in the works,” said a CCM representative who has knowledge of the situation, “and there is a 95% chance the deal will be completed and the gear shipped to the Red Wolves’ players.”

In stadium sponsorship, the Red Wolves plan to officially announce the new sponsor in a press conference later today.

Guest Svoboda_3

Content: 2.75/3

541 words. If I had to nit-pick about anything, it would be the lack of a real productive paragraph. It was as if you would type out a sentence and then jump to a quote after every segment. I thought that hindered the flow somewhat. I would have rather of seen a paragraph with more detail about said topic and then go into the quote explaining more. It just kind of jumped around for me.

Grammar: 2/2

Great job!

and his = and is

But = but

Chen, "instead = Chen. "Instead

Appearance: 1/1

Color, pictures etc. All there.

Overall: 5.75/6

If I had to nit-pick about anything, it would be the lack of a real productive paragraph. It was as if you would type out a sentence and then jump to a quote after every segment. I thought that hindered the flow somewhat. I would have rather of seen a paragraph with more detail about said topic and then go into the quote explaining more. It just kind of jumped around for me.

Dang.. u are right.. my bad

Content: 3/3 - Great story out of Moscow. I'm sure as the team's inaugural GM you'll have the fundamentals to push them into contention by next season!

Grammar: 2/2 - Svobo's got them all.

Appearance: 1/1 -  (Y)

Overall: 6/6

Final: 6/6

Edited by AwfulHomesick

• 5 months later...