S66 playoffs again again

hedgehog337

I'm continuing to watch our player's playoff performance.

It appears that only two players got 3 points. in 4 games. OOF. These guys were Edwin and Cast. What a suprise, isn't it? It's not like thay had previous seasons amirite? Unfortunately, it's enough with two guys even if they are superstars. Kastelic is the another of few guys who got more than 1 point. He had 2. By the way, his shooting percentage was pretty decent one - 12.50. Maybe he should've shot a bit more eh? Could've helped our offense probably. The most PIM's player was Hackett...what a surprise hehe. Considering that he also lead our team with 20 hits. He probably is going to eat for a long time in terms of hits as long as I don't put him in same pairing with Kastelic. Or I don't acquire a def who is hitting too.

So I guess I have nothing more to talk about. Shouldn't be a surprise considering that out playoff journey ended after four games. And as I said, I don't care much about the rest of the playoffs. And the only time I checked the playoff index is today when I needed these bonus TPE for playoff related articles. So ya, see ya in next season and I hope in next playoffs too.

bonus 1 TPE goes to Randoms