Claude makes his way to the Presidential City

Bruins10

With the VHL draft happening on Sunday, many people did not know what was going to happen. For one, it was a very deep draft according to analysts. For the second point, it was the first entry draft with teams from Prague and D.C. in attendance to announce picks. History was made that night as those teams officially announced their picks and Claude was apart of that.

"Honestly, it was so cool to hear my name being called out. First off, I would like to thank my teammates in Minnesota and the management for preparing me for this day. It would not have happened without them pushing me to my limits to improve.

But wow what an honor it was to be apart of history. Being selected by an expansion team, I was actually the second player picked by them. My name will always be remembered for being selected in their first draft. And also, getting a paysanne on the team? Wow, another italian being selected in the same draft to the same team, what are the odds of that. Happy to be with Luciano and going to D.C. I guess I already know who my roommate is going to be, with the pasta at midnight and our parents cooking always in our luggage, gonna be a fun experience."