random quote #46

hedgehog337

Some more things.

This upcoming draft will be a nice one. Some guys retired during that conflict, but we're still having two rounds plus some deep round steals. So I'm perfectly ok with that.

The regression is about to come up once again. Kallis is about to lose 234 TPE. Big goof. I hope I can do a good build for once because Riga needs to win. for once. Randoms is losing 150 something TPE which I can easily combat with my 200+ banked points. Probably he will have better performance next season and maybe not. I think he was decent with Jaguar so maybe this partership is going to next level once they're getting put into the first line. In overall, I can handle the regression for both players and I hope Cricket won't fall down from a good second half of the last season.

Nothing much is about to happen in EU conference either. Malmo competes, Riga competes, Moscow competes, Helsinki likely competes, Davos...now that's a big question.

Oh, and Victor just logged in into discord. He said for the second time in three days. Man, that's too often, I thought he is only poppin in once in a year. Something is up...

2 TPE for Randoms