Miller bored with golf

Beketov

• Commissioner

Young winger Jackson Miller has been stuck off the ice for nearly 2 weeks now. Injury? Bad coach? Neither actually: Scheduling error.

The VHLM hit an awkward schedule this season and finished the regular season roughly a week before the VHL. To make up for this a series of prospect games was created to keep the young guns at the top of their game. Unfortunately, late season waiver players like Miller were left off the rosters for this series. When this fact is combined with the Oslo Storm being eliminated from the playoffs before Miller even arrived, you've got yourself one bored young gun.

Miller has been trying to keep himself busy with golf, it's what hockey players tend to do in the off-season, but so far isn't enjoying it. He was reached for a comment after hitting his third water hazard in 2 holes and was found smashing his clubs.

"Fuck Golf!"

Not entirely a man of many words, Miller was asked to elaborate.

"I get it, next season is really my time to shine, it does kinda suck to be stuck here instead of being on the ice though. Missing the playoffs is one thing but being golfing a week before that makes it even harder. I just want to get back on the ice and off this damn golf course."