Generous Jim

jRuutu

After seeing how much VHL and the members managed to collect for charity, San Diego rookie Jim Bob wanted to take part in the action and reportedly donated 1 million dollars! Here is what Jim Bob had to say when asked if the donation rumor was true or not:

Yes and no, I indeed spent 1 million dollars, but I did it to improve my own life. That money went to pay for ´Free week´ store purchase for this ongoing week, which means I get 6 TPE with that money and I don´t have to write a media spot! I have been super busy with Christmas and everything, so money well spent if you ask me, just gotta hope the transaction goes through this week.

Unfortunately, I only have 500k left and I can't donate that, there is a lot of unknown about my future, I might have to move after the season is over with the VHLM draft coming up. Potentially moving from San Diego and taking my stuff from here to wherever is not free you know. When you think about it, seeing Jim Bob do well is helping others in a way, important to have positive role models in the game of hockey.