1+1

jRuutu

Season 70 world junior championships are now over, but there are still some interesting topics that we can discuss, perhaps the biggest one is the impact tournament like that can have on players and their careers. For the players, it´s an honor to get picked in the first place, get to represent your country and continent, you also get to play against the best of the best in your age group and show your skills to the scouts who are looking for talents.

One of the players who was being monitored for the upcoming draft was winger Jim Bob. He started the tournament well by scoring in the first game, but after that eight games with 0+1. Is that good or bad, we asked Jim Bob himself:

It´s bad, I think the coaches started to hate my penalty-taking abilities, played the least and took the most penalty minutes - not the recipe for good times, but I can only hope the scouts managed to look past my penalty minutes and saw something positive. Big year for me personally, getting drafted is a dream come true, so I want to do all I can to get into the best possible situation.