Gino's Beginnings and Path to the VHL

pennypenny

Gino’s VHL Beginnings by Pennypenny

Gino is a man who went into the VHL with one thing in mind, to clap bombs and fuck moms. The issue is that the beginning of his VHL career has started with him being in his mandatory VHLM stint. This stint hasn’t been the best to start off, only getting 2 goals and an assist in his first 11 games. Regardless of these light amounts of points, Gino has been fucking moms on the side all week.

“Yeah, I haven’t been doing as well as I could’ve. I was shitting all over players back in the NBA… Rest in peace Kobe… But the fact of the matter is, that I am resting for the real times. The real place to be, which is when I am drafted 1st overall in the VHL. Gino is the greatest winger of all time, and he only speaks in third person. That is what makes him so great.

Speaking of great, can we talk about how Houston is going to win the Victory Cup this year led by Gino? This will show Gino’s leadership early on and prove to the VHL why he is deserving of the 1st overall pick that will be brought in by Seattle. Gino likes Seattle, as he did his first dentistry work over by there before moving to Cleveland, OH. He knows what he must do to make it through to the VHL and make a real footprint on it all.

In the end, it doesn’t really matter right now, since Gino is currently in his 2nd season before the VHL draft. He has some time to grow, and really show what he’s all about. But for now, at this current time in the year – he has shown that he’s just a tremendous leader in the locker room. Gino knows how to win. And that’s what he’ll do.