Wolfe not HOF worthy

InstantRockstar

While a lot of players have come and go from the IR agency, unfortunately this time around, Wolfe will not make the cut for the HOF. And while that's alright, he always wonders what more could've been done. In a presser, he said this: 

"You always put yourself in the pressure cooker, and really re-evaluate things as you near the end of your career. I look at my time as a Wolfe, and while I never really found personal success in the form of individual rewards, I feel absolutely blessed for the path that was paved for me. Not only did I win a championship with the team, I also was named captain in the same year and took pride in bringing that team to a cup run. When one door opens, another one closes, and this chapter of my life is soon going to end. It's unfortunate a ballot will not be cast for my name, but at the end of the day I feel like I did enough to stay relevant for a while, who knows, maybe the new generation of Wolves will talk about me too, and that's enough for me."

Wolfe didn't look depressed as he exited, in fact he looked quite optimistic for what the future would bring.