Player Highlights - VHLM

Ricer13

Welcome to what is now going to be my weekly segment on highlighting players throughout the VHLM. I will take a minute to breakdown how their season has gone and what kind of player they are on and off the ice.The first player that I will be highlight is Alex Armstrong @dylanjj37.

Alex Armstrong is a two way defensemen who plays on the number one team in the VHLM the Minnesota Storm. He slots in on their top defensive pair along side superstar D-man Danny Deyeeto. Armstrong produced 79 points in 72 games but was pretty average in point production on a star studded roster. Alex Armstrong’s fault is his off ice commitment to getting better. He does the bare minimum to get by but doesn’t go the extra mile to become an elite defender. Where Armstrong shines is in the locker room. He has a strong locker room personality and is always around socializing with the boys. He even keeps strong contact with teammates from his previous teams. He’s loved by his teammates but still needs to work on his commitment to becoming a better player on the ice.

Thank you for tuning in this week for this highlight on Alex Armstrong. Next week I will be taking a look at up and comer in Jared Spaz. Stay tuned!!

Word Count: 220