Interview: Pengu's Chance at Hall of Fame

Pengu

Pengu’s Favourite Songs

Radio: Hey Pengu welcome to 590, thanks for making time for us!

Pengu: No problem, I’m always excited to be on air to interact with my fans and with you guys!

Radio: Awesome, so we've seen on your twitter you're aiming to be a future Hall of Famer in the VHL. You're team didn't even make play offs?

Pengu: Haha, I knew there was a reason you wanted me to come on air. I feel like I'm being roasted. Well honestly, right now I'm still developing and I don't think it's fair to say I'm out of the running. I have my whole career infront of me, but I know I got the dedication and hard work to be great. I want to follow in the footsteps of great centers like Apollo Sky, or Aleksi Koponen.

Radio: What makes you think you can great? It's a pretty hard feat.

Pengu: To be honest, I understand that. It's not a claim I'm making lightly. Trust me, you're going to see me enable my team to win ships. I'm going to score, and pass and whatever team I'm on is going to dominate.

Radio: Well that get's me excited! You heard it here first, Pengu is going for a Hall of Fame induction! So tell us what's motivating you?

Pengu: Well I got to say other than my blinded youthful goals of winning, music has played a key part in my development. It keeps me focused and takes off the edge when I'm stressed. Have you heard of Pinoki?

Radio: No I actually haven’t?

Pengu: Haha, excellent. He’s this soundcloud producer who makes awesome covers. He’s actually made a cover of Havana in my native tongue. Here play this song!

Radio: Okay, that was weird… But I dig it? Is that weird?

Pengu: Yeah, it’s weird but hey whatever man.

Radio: Alright what about your favorite song when you hit the gym?

Pengu: This is embarassing but I use this children’s song for my calisthenics. You know to warm up before I start the real grind. Here check it.

Radio: Alright, this I can’t get behind. This is absolutely weird.

Pengu: Yeah. I know. Can’t explain it, it just works and it wakes me up for those early morning gym sessions.

Radio: Well if it works who are we to judge. We'll be following your journey to greatness. Anyways thanks for coming on the show but that’s all the time we have!

Pengu: Thanks! Thank you to all my fans. I'll make you proud, so see me in the Hall of Fame. And yeah, sorry I’m pretty weird!

Edited by Pengu