Gino's Playoff Run (mostly questions though)

pennypenny

Gino’s Playoff Run by Pennypenny

Let’s start off by saying, Gino was not given a fair chance in the playoffs. His agent Pennypenny prepositioned that Gino DiGinnantonio had first line minutes in his journey to the show. The GM of the Houston Fucks decided however against it, giving Gino 4th line minutes, and PK time when we all know Mr. Ginnantonio does run anything defensively.

“Let me frank with all of y’all. First things first, I came into this league and sport to change my ways. I had been ballin’ for nearly half a decade before coming to this league, and on top of that, I am the greatest known dentist in the Cleveland area. I was put into this business to play hockey and win games. But obviously, somebody in upper management thought otherwise.”

When pressed on about answers about Gino’s disappearance in the playoffs, the GM of the Houston Bulls, FrostBeard had this to say. “Yeah, you know it’s just sort of how the game goes; I gave the guy his time. And when he doesn’t produce and do something with it, y’know sometimes you just gotta start thinking about cuts. The way I see it, he just didn’t put his foot forward and really excel as a forward, as a scorer.”

Gino shot back after the press conference in the media about Mr. FB’s comments regarding his lack of excellence. “It’s fucking pathetic how much a man up in the top can talk about my play. I was given 7 minutes of 5 on 5 ice time per game. You expect somebody to excel when they’re being matched up against the grinders of the ice, playing with the worst of the team? No, that’s fucking ridiculous to think. I’m out here, I came out here from Cleveland. I went to med school, played in the NBA. I’ve played with hundreds of excellent players, all players who could drive their own offense in the league – and they never once bitched about their coaches or managers like I’ve already heard here in the minors.” The lashings continued.

“Like, it’s just fucking pathetic. 7 minutes of ice time a game, I score a goal and an assist, y’know big whoop. That’s 2 points in 8 games. But y’know what, I played hard out there, put my body on the boards, played hard and sniped when I needed to. I’m grateful to be gone from Houston.”

The excitement continued throughout the week, as Gino DiGinnantonio was seen thrashing and partying at the local Dallas bars after the sweep by Minnesota. Maybe his heart is with a different Texan team? Or maybe Gino is just a raging alcoholic that goes wherever the wind takes him, or wherever the liquor goes. He might be a dentist, but the fact of the matter is – he really doesn’t know when to take it on the chin and bite the pillow. Gino’s reign of power will be continuing next season in the VHLM when he is drafted in the S71 draft. Gino is a hopeful first round pick that will excel at his next team, and hopefully he will be winning a Victory Cup with that team as well.

This and more, by Pennypenny – and his two cents.