Understanding Penny the Agent

pennypenny

Understanding Penny the Agent

I know most of you are mostly familiar with silly Penny, and not the Penny that really exists. Most of you know the Penny that tells all of you off, that goes off about random topics, and really is heavy in his expletives. Well to put plainly, that is not the real Penny that you are all familiar with. There are a lot more intricacies to Penny than most really know.

Penny’s been the agent to two players now that have been involved in both the VHLM and VHL. Robert Malenko, and Gino DiGiannantonio – two very prominent stars in their own rights, but two very different players.

Malenko was a character on the ice. An extremely agile and speedy defenseman who put himself out there on the ice to score goals or make a big play for the assist. He was the last defenseman in the VHL to ever put over 100 points in a season, so his offensive prowess was well regarded. He had a lot of supporting cast around him, but Malenko was still an incredible player that never had to worry when on the ice.

Gino is a lot different of a character. He’s been in the NBA, and he has also gone to dentistry school, and became a licensed dentist. There were a lot of accomplishments for Mr. DiGiannantonio way before he became a hockey player. Penny pulled Gino aside and got him to consider getting into hockey. The fact that hockey is as popular as ever was a big influence on Gino, and the idea of being part of a community really encouraged his entrance into the VHLM. Gino’s been giving free dental service to all his teammates and staff in the locker room, and always makes sure that everyone is taken care of properly.

Now, Penny. Penny is a big of a mystical beast in that he’s never properly shown himself to the staff and players of the VHL; instead hiding behind a veil online that allows him to retain his anonymity. His close proximity to Gino and Malenko allowed for their acquisitions into the league, but otherwise – he’s never really revealed himself to the VHL. His character has always been tested, but the true and tried Penny has yet to be revealed.

After some sleuthing and investigation into Penny’s life – I have determined that he really is a subtle and quiet character beyond it all. His aggressive and brash behavior online is all a ruse, an act of sorts. He does not really exhibit any tendencies to attack or be malicious to anyone in any regard or form. Maybe he’s just fighting the inside demons, and unbeknownst to anyone else, he lets loose with his aggression. Perhaps it’s all a ruse for his hockey agent persona – and he just wants to seem powerful to everybody else, so nobody questions his motives or actions. Maybe Penny just isn’t who we think he is.

Through all of that though, I know Penny is a fair soul. I know that he would never attack anyone with meaning. Perhaps I will dig more up on him, but from what I understand – this is all an act for his agent image. Perhaps we’ll understand more about him one day. But not today.