Bob not invited

jRuutu

The regular season has been in the books for some time and that, of course, means All-Star game is the schedule soon. Some players made it and some did not, one of the players who did not get an invitation is Helsinki winger Jim Bob. The rookie winger had a fair season, but if we are completely honest it was not All-Star level good, Bob himself felt differently. At least if you take a closer look at his latest Instagram post, direct quote coming up:

´ Was I the best player out there this year? No, but if you are calling something All-Star game, why not have all the stars in the game? That part is what I don´t get. Without sounding like a douche, I´m huge in Albania, I´m also perhaps the most well known Albanian in Finland right now. How can a player like that not receive at least an invitation to the damn thing? Sure, I would have skipped the game more than likely but would have been nice to get that recognition from the league

Oh well, I take this insult with me and use it as motivation, I will at least watch the All-Star game live from the stands someday, mark my words. ´