Money, money, money

jRuutu

Spoiler

Money

2.5 million dollars, look at that number! That is how much I´m getting paid for the upcoming season. Might not sound much to some of the high earners around the league, but when I made 1.5 million last year - getting million more is a nice improvement. Especially when you take into consideration the fact that Helsinki takes care of their players, rent-free apartments to those who want one, we are driven from home to practice and back, and of course, the five-star meals before and after each practice make up for a cool list of benefits.

All those mean that technically speaking the players do not have to worry about the unnecessary expenses such as food and rent. I have not decided yet what I´m going to do with all that money, I´m more than likely still going to live in the same place as before, like the location and as mentioned I don´t have to pay any rent, but I have always wanted to travel around a little bit, so might plan for some kind of trip for next off-season or if we got slightly longer time off at some point during the season, could fly away somewhere!