Bob a Top-5 player?

jRuutu

The prestigious VSN or Victory Sports News has once again listed 25 of the best players in VHL! The ranking is revealed piece by piece, last night players ranked between 10 and 6 were announced, not that many surprises in those. Each player deserved their number and rank, but some experts and fans are still questioning the decision to not include Helsinki winger Jim Bob in the 10 to 6 range.

The heavy-hitting winger is a fan favorite who made the headlines around VHL recently when he took 11 penalty minutes in the first period against D.C Dragons. Jim Bob himself released a statement earlier today to address the situation:

You know you have done something right when they mention your name in these discussions. Would I go as far as considering myself being a Top-5 player in the league right now? I would not, so I have to agree with the experts and fans who maybe see the 10 to 6 range more realistic for me as a player. Do I deserve to be a Top-5 player? That has nothing to do with me being a Top-5 player, but since nobody knows for sure which players made it into Top-5, all we can do is wait.