Will Aloe be my first player to test FA?

Renomitsu

You know, between my ten years of sim league history, there are some things I have yet to try. With the exception of the EFL (where you have two players), I’d never tried making an offensive player before Aloe Dear – but I think finally creating one shouldn’t be all that surprising. I’ve also never tried testing free agency in any league (be it VHL, SBA, EFL, SHL, NSFL, etc.) – the only time my players have ever moved were with expansion drafts or via trades, as generally once a team gets my player they tend to want to hold on to them (I don’t have an explanation for that one, sorry).

So maybe I’ll get my feet wet in free agency this time around. I haven’t entirely committed to it yet – let’s be honest, making a forward is a big change for me to begin with – but having the option of swapping teams and testing the waters and never exercising it makes for a stable, if uninteresting time for my player. Does this mean I’ll team hop and shop around for championship squads? I mean, maybe. I’ve always wanted a player worthy of the hall of fame, and I think looking for well-constructed teams is part of that process. But as one of the top players in this draft, I’m confident that making this announcement early makes it more likely people will respect the decision should I decide to try my luck with a different team.