Warsaw Best EXP Team

Da_Berr

With the first (approximately) week of VHL hockey behind us, it is the time that every sports analyst loves to do. It's time for way too early predictions for the season. This time, I will be covering predictions based on way too little actual data for the four new expansion teams. Firstly, I believe Warsaw is going to be the best expansion team this year. I am definitely a little biased and currently, Warsaw is only a single point ahead of our second-place LA team, but I believe that they are a possible playoff team. Their most obvious point of success has come from the signing of generational talent HHH, who currently has a whopping 18 points in 10 games. Not only does Warsaw have the best player out of all expansion teams, but they also have a decent bit of depth to support HHH. Alex Bridges and Dalton Wilcox are the two other biggest names on the team and are both currently doing quite well in Warsaw. Fomba who has never started in the VHL before is also currently playing lights out in net. Although it is unlikely that they can maintain their pace, there have been stranger things that have happened in pro sports before. Warsaw will likely be looking to replicate the Vegas Golden Knights inaugural season.