69 hits - nice

jRuutu

In the 16 regular-season games, I have been able to collect 69 hits. Nice total. That number is also the eight best in the whole league, Toronto player Magnum leads the league with 91, so I have some way to go before I´m the number one, but I´m in the top-10 and that is enough for now.

I have also dropped my gloves two times, both fights were close battles where no real winners could be picked out. Perhaps quite surprisingly only five players have dropped their gloves two or more times. Nolan from New York is first with his three fights. Even more surprising is that only seven fights in the whole league have been clear enough that the refs were able to pick the winner. Nolan and six other players have been able to win a fight.

I would not mind winning a fight if I´m completely honest, that is the whole reason why someone gets into a fight - to win it. I´m still delighted that I have been able to play physically so far in the season if I can keep the same intensity up for the whole year that could mean this ongoing season is the best one in my career so far!