The hidden stats of Hogan

Hogan

I have recently realized that my player, Hulk Hogan is the most underrated defensemen in the league after reviewing the stats. Hogan is a top player in multiple spots where you wouldn’t expect him to shine. I will be highlighting these in an effort to prove how criminally underrated I am.

NUMBER 1: The Powerplay

Out of my 32 points, 17 are on the powerplay. I lead the league in goals on the powerplay, while I'm second in assists. Considering I'm only 7th in the league for power play minutes this is quite impressive. 

NUMBER 2: Faceoffs

Now you might not expect a top of the line elite defensemen like myself to be taking faceoffs but you are wrong. I currently sit at 60% which makes me the 6th best for players who have taken over 2 faceoffs. The closest defensemen behind me is Vladmir Pavlov holding a measly 57.14%. 

NUMBER 3: Work Ethic

I hold the most minutes played in the league, now some people may say “well then its easier to score and get points”, which is where they are wrong. All this shows is my willingness to play and improve the Seattle bears.

With these 3 stats in mind, I see no way of me being the greatest player of S73, nobody can do the things I do.