Re-signing with Calgary

Matt_O

It was a tough decision to make this off season. When I played with my old player, I wanted to test free agency, but decided to re-sign early because I didn't want to say I was going to stay and then leave, but I also was very very sure I wasn't going to leave. With Zod, I was set. No matter what, I was going to test free agency. Calgary was great the first two years, and I was really good in my second year. I was hoping for more of the same in year three, but both me and the team struggled. I was pretty confident I would re-sign heading into the season, but I wasn't so confident afterwards. However, Jubis messaged me with a tremendous plan he had laid out, and it was one I simply couldn't say no too. I don't know if I'm allowed to say what teams spoke to me, but some teams had really good offers and it was so tough to say no to them, but I only wanted to leave if I was 100% certain the situation I was going to was definitely better than Calgary, and I didn't quite feel that way towards any team. I hope I don't come to regret my decision, but I doubt that I will.