Teams are interested

Nordin

With the draft so close I have gotten interest from several teams and I could be going to any of them. Some teams have seemed more interested then others in my talents but I don’t doubt I’ll go to a team that could really use me down the road. 

It’s crazy how fast this season went and how close I am to the VHL now it only seemed like a week ago where Spartan and the Los Vegas Aces took me late in the VHLM draft last year. And I hope I can be a top contributor on their team next year and someone to fill out that 1st or 2nd penalty kill unit. As I’m sure that we won’t have a lot of guys to fill out those units for forwards since most guys are offensively oriented. I, however, want to be effective for both sides of the ice. Even if that means I don’t lead the team in points as a result. That would be well worth it honestly since having guys on defense is just as important if I’m being completely honest.

anyway thanks to anyone who gave this a read and wish me luck going forward

Lets go Los Vegas 

You'll be an important player either way, top teams need something to push them over the edge and the more ice-time you get the more light on you. Time does fly though, you got that right.. Some people say careers are too short but I think they're just right. I can see you being a key power forward, kind of like my guy, you'll get points but expect to see a lot of different situations on the ice and stat sheets. Only thing I can suggest is getting your defense up to at least 70 next, most important skill for builds like ours (I know I play defense but the attributes we usevare simalir)

Another good read though, maybe the title could have been tweaked since the second paragraph is taking about next season, some examples could be "In the mind of Nordin: Draft & Next Season" or Draft interest rising, next season analyzing" or "Teams are interested, time to prepare for S75" but it takes nothing away from the article, that's if want to intrique a potential reader.

By the way it's L"a"s Vegas not L"o"s Vegas, messed it up myself early on ? Overall I think this VHL.com is a 7.5/10! Add in something extra if you want to improve on your next VHL.com like an interesting format, text or add a picture, that always does the trick, something to seperate it from every other article. Good luck next season buddy and GO! VEGAS! GO!