random quote #55 (some draft stuff)

hedgehog337

So, this is the draft night. For the first time since like S66 I have so many picks. I was trying to contend for as long as possible, but now it's time to make a new era Riga. And I meant it when I said new era. What that means though? You will see in this draft. don't miss it! 

So many active first gens and recreates are trying to not fell behind them. SBA guys are also making their presence known, especially the Hatty/Emidas/Molholt trio. By the way it would be poetic if Mo would be drafted by Toronto. It's for sure gonna be a long draft. We already have 6 rounds, but imay even go to 7 if we will find a good chunk of actives left. Maybe someone who was drafted below 100 other guys could make it to the VHL, that would be fire. At this moment, the lowest ever pick that did it was 78th overall (if I'm not wrong) and that actually happened in S66 draft. That draft was the biggest before this one by the way. Now waiting for another big draft and then another expansion because Beaviss can't stop thinking about it. 

I hope I won't fall asleep of course, that is a real danger.