(S76) LW - Nathan Askarov, TPE: 60

NathanM2983

v1UpmD7.png

Welcome to the VHL, @NathanM2983!

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 4th line as a key role player for us as we set our sights on making a deep playoff run. We're a team that prides themselves on helping out new players and making them into the best they can be. 

We've brought on and developed quite a few waiver players such as yourself over the past few seasons, and many of them have gone in the top 2 rounds of the VHLM and VHL Drafts. While this may not be season for you to rack up the dazzling stats, this is where you set yourself up for stardom in your future. Despite not as much playing time as other teams can offer, there is still plenty of incentive to join us in Sin City! 

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord. We understand that entering sim leagues can be confusing - we're here to help you through the process! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! 

If you have any questions or need any sort of help, I'd be happy to assist you in any way. Feel free to PM me on the forums or just DM me on Discord at Spartan#5991! 

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!" 

Best, 

Spartan 

Las Vegas GM