The beginning of Loic Trépanier’s career

Guest Noxalpha

Guest Noxalpha

It's an honour for me to be a part of the Halifax 21st, only a couple hours I came into the league, they sent me a message to be part of the team as the backup goaltender for the S75.

I never thought I would be a part of a great organisation like this one, I looked at the S74 stats and they had a really solid year and I believe even after the slow start we are having that we can still fight to get a playoff spot.
I'm here to help the team win and maybe become the future starting goaltender for the team in a couple years.
Everyone on the team is being nice to me,everyone welcomed me when I arrived, they believe in me and they made the right decision by offering me a contract.
My goal is not to be the best goaltender in the league, the team comes before the stats, it's my new family.

This is what Loic told us when we asked him a couple questions about joining the league, he believes that Halifax could come back in the next games and fight to get a playoff spot and try to get the best playoff run.

The GM of Halifax Dil told us that Loic should play his first career game in the next week.

#UnleashTheFleet