89 in 25

Nordin

So I’m on a crazy pace for hits this season as I’m already at 89 hits in 25 games which means I’m on pace for 256 hits this year. I also have more points and goals then I did last year which is a great sign of things to come. I have 15 points in 25 games this year. It’s looking like I’ve become a bit of a steal for the London United already. I’m excited to see what I can do at the next level after this year but before that I have to give it my all and help Las Vegas win. So hopefully my goals and hits will help bring home a championship for Las Vegas this season. 

Funny enough, I was trying to create a 2 way player but it seems I’ve become more of a gritty power forward instead. I’m not sure why that is but I mean if it works, it works. We are winning games and I’m laying people out. Just I might be doing it at bad times sometimes considering I have negative plus minus stat line of -2. I’m the only player on the top line with such a stat line so I hope I can fix it over the coming weeks. I’ll be upping my defense skill set to help improve it. This should also benefit the team if I can be a little more responsible and maybe I can work on staying out of the box as well. 

Anyway that’s all I have for now so thanks to anyone reading and wish me luck.