Damn the EU Conference is tight!

Peace

So it being Sunday I needed to find something to talk about, so I decided to give a few thoughts on how tight the European Conference really is. This may have been covered in the past, but I can guarantee you it's not plagiarized from someone else, which is apparently something going around this week. Yeah, I only just saw the ban list earlier this morning, but dipped from the forum again until now. Lately my internet has been chugging along as a family member committed to the fifty one gigabyte Star Citizens download. 

To put that into perspective, I have an internet that downloads at about 100 - 300 Kbps through launchers and updaters. I get about 1 Mbps (1000 Kbps) just through the modem, which makes playing games when I'm the only one around possible, but when the internet is clogged up and people are using it... well I can't really do much. We're paying for 5 Mbps, but the lines running to our house are so old, that we don't get that service and it's the cheapest plan offered by the ISP. 

So for the entire week I've been gone... yeah, we've been downloading a game! 

Discord pings? Forget about them, I couldn't check anyway. 

Mobile data? Doable, but reserved for important things. 

Seeing how tight the EU Conference is? Important things. 

So yeah, I'm on mobile data at the moment, although I'll be switching off of it when I press the submit button and hoping my internet doesn't quadruple how many times this article posted on the forum. 

And I gotta say... I'm only mildly surprised by how tight the EU Conference actually is. 

I knew London would do well this season, and although it isn't over quite yet, I have full confidence that a growing team will remain in a playoff position. Quite frankly all you have to do is make the playoffs and the possibilities open up, especially when you consider we're in the land of STHS. Just like any other team here in the VHL, I'm certain that there are two opinionated extremes regarding the London United and their season so far; the first extreme surrounds the opinion the United are simply over achieving, which I've referenced in a previous VHL.com article quoting one frustrated EU GM; and two, London's slide lately is uncharacteristic, which is the other extreme I have patriotically pitched my tent. 

What does surprise me -- despite partially expecting it -- is the mere two points that separate every team from the sixth to the second seed in the conference. I've seen close races before, but I think this is about as close as it can get without deciding half a conference on tie breakers... if it did, though, London would be on top due to having the most ROW wins than other teams. As I said above, I'm not worried though, simply because there are a lot of games against those teams in which London could pull away with some timely wins. 

United we stand. 

That should just about cover it. 

Random rambling over? 

The European Conference is pretty tight, but the horny police might have to get involved since the title is a bit sus. I feel your pain as far as internet goes. We get 2 Mbps, which is ok for playing games if I'm the only one around, but I live in a household with 6 people lol. Pretty excellent article as far as random rambling articles go. 10/10