Fantasy

jRuutu

Week three is open. I have not won any TPE out of these fantasy week tasks in a while.  I'm going to do my best this week to plan a little bit and see what could be the correct answer.

Riga vs Helsinki. Tough one, still going to say Helsinki as they have played well this year. They have more firepower in the roster.

DC vs Calgary. Even tougher, but Calgary leads the league in points and also has the quality in the roster.

Malmo vs Davos. Malmo is the favorite perhaps, but Davos is moving up in the standings. I'll take a ''risk'' here and pick Davos.

LA vs Prague. Prague has played better this season, and LA has not been playing too well lately, but once again time to take a risk, I will pick LA to win.

The final part of the task is to predict the score in the LA vs Prague game. Hmmm, I reckon we will see a fair number of goals, LA at home for example scored 4 against Calgary, so they do have scoring potential in them. Prague has let the second-most goals in the EU division so far.  LA 4 vs Prague 3!

Do I get any of these right? We will have an answer next week.